Monday, July 28, 2014

WELCOME


I say welcome, again, to all of you who have reached this page.  Why? Because I consider this stage as a new level of my blogging content.

I will be sharing with you more information that you can use possibly in your classes to have a more engaging dynamics with students and colleagues as well especially to those who are new in teaching. As I have accumulated classroom-tested worksheets and other materials on different subjects through the years, I would gladly share with you the materials I used, created, adapted/modified that made my class more engaging and gave students  more meaningful and relevant learning plus a bonus .... fun time for both my students and me.

I have the following sets of available worksheets: Algebra equations for Grades 2 to 5 (based on the Hands-On-Equation approach) , Fractions for Grades 1 to 3 (based on the Cuisenaire Rods material), Reading, Spelling, Grammar, Montessori Geography for Pre-Primer to Grade 2 (working on the ones for Grades 3 and up), Writing, Fundamentals of  the Decimal System for Preschool to Grade 2 (based on Base Ten Blocks material). I also have teacher mini manual that you can use as reference for activities especially if you have children with special needs. There'll be free pages of the worksheets you can get here for all the subjects I mentioned earlier as soon as it's ready. I will still share other things that I find interesting and worth sharing with you outside of the classroom life especially on business as this is another passion I continue to pursue.

So once again, welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment