Saturday, July 10, 2010

PBIS

So my thesis study is all about adapting PBIS in school and see its impact on the referral cases in the Office of the Prefect of Discipline. I am doing now lots of reading and studies on the system and trying to figure out what should be taken in and what will be skipped from the system to fit in the unique needs of the school. As I slowly go into the details of integrating PBIS to the Behavior Management system that is in use now, I find it more and more interesting..... yet challenging ( i think it's in the "challenging" part that I am excited about.). Everyday, new ideas come to mind and replace what I thought were  good ideas so my paper now is like in constant revision! As in Everyday! This Is Fun! I should start documenting the process lest i end up writing nothing on my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment